Enhancement to the Pub Rooms Directory website listing pages.
The website is built in WordPress and the brief was to enable users a more detailed page that encouraged the user to take action ‘To make a booking’
This is how the core theme listing page looks before any Pub Room enhancement
The standard template lacked features that we requre for our members including a stronger call to action, listing room types that are available and more detailed information regarding the property.
Here is my detailed wireframe.
Listing Page Enhancements include:
- Secondary nav area that links to that part of the page.
- Booking widget on the right.
- Feature box on the right.
- Room types pulled through API with book now button and a from nightly rate.
- Bistro & Function section highlighting the Hotel features and offering.
- Detailed contact information + logo and map area.
Second phase enhancement includes an update to the home page. Wireframe created in Balsamiq